Machine Learning Ye...

Share:

Machine Learning Yearning  

RSS

Andrea Lim
(@andrea)
Active Member Admin
05/10/2018 12:48 pm  

Post your thoughts, questions, suggestions about Machine Learning Yearning: What was most useful? What did you want to see more of? How can you apply these concepts to your own work?

Andrea

Mutahhar
(@mutahhar)
13/01/2019 5:26 am  

Coming from ERP Implementation background, I am beginner in ML/DL, browsed thru ML Yearning book, my initial feedback as follows:

1. Case study approach "Building a cat picture startup" is practical and very useful for grasping and setting technical direction for ML/DL project
  2. Book has potential to evolve into full fledged DL Implementation Methodology 
    • in line with established ERP Implementation methodology

I will continue to read and grasp the book. Delighted to having found this.

ReplyQuote
acrobatik
(@acrobatik)
28/02/2019 6:39 am  

My name is Amin Golzari, a researcher of machine learning at the Azarbaijan Shahid Madani University, Tabriz, Iran. I'm going to translate your recent book, Machine Learning Yearning, into Persian. There are some rules for translating books at our university. One of these laws prohibits the translation of the draft text. So I want to know when is the exact date of the official publication of the book? Or if the book is officially published, how can I get the book.

sincerely,

Amin Golzari,

Azarbaijan Shahid Madani University, Tabriz, Iran.

ReplyQuote
Andrea Lim
(@andrea)
Active Member Admin
06/03/2019 2:21 pm  

Hi Amin,

Thanks for reaching out - we don't have an exact date to officially publish Machine Learning Yearning yet, but we are working on it as we speak. If you'd like to discuss the translation more, please email me at anlim@deeplearning.ai.

Andrea

ReplyQuote
Share:
Subscribe to our newsletter

We use cookies to collect information about our website and how users interact with it. We’ll use this information solely to improve the site. You are agreeing to consent to our use of cookies if you click ‘OK’. All information we collect using cookies will be subject to and protected by our Privacy Policy, which you can view here.

OK

Working

Please Login or Register