AI is the new electricity. Millions of AI engineers will be required to transform industries with artificial intelligence and we’re building the education platform to train them. deeplearning.ai wants to provide a world-class education to people around the globe so that we can all benefit from an AI-powered future.
deeplearning.ai is looking for a Senior Technical Curriculum Developer to work with our network of world experts in the AI space. In this role, you will leverage your expertise in learning experience design to help AI experts produce high-quality content and effective learning experiences. Your experience as an educator, your technical skills in the AI space and your ability to communicate and work well with a team will all be critical for this role.
- Partner with world-class data and AI experts to build cutting edge courses.
- Be the instructional design expert that will train and support subject matter experts to help them create effective learning experiences and deliver high-quality content.
- Collaborate in the development and testing of course content, including learner projects, code exercises, quizzes, scripts, storyboards and graphics.
- Work closely with a production and visual design team to record videos, add visual design and deliver high-quality multimedia content to support the curriculum.
- Review the work of others and provide constructive feedback on the quality of static content and video as well as code exercises.
- Add all course materials to the online platform and manage user testing and feedback implementation before launch of new courses.
- Knowledge of instructional design best practices as well as experience designing and teaching technical courses.
- Technical background in math and programming at a level sufficient to follow an online course in machine learning.
- Bachelors in STEM / AI / CS or equivalent industry experience in areas like software development, machine learning or data science.
- Excellent communicator and team player with an ability to author and edit high-quality written content in English.
- Previous experience developing online asynchronous curriculum in the areas of AI, machine learning, data science, robotics or similar.
- Masters or PhD in STEM / AI / CS or related field.
We hope you will fit well with our team’s culture:
Strong work ethic: All of us believe in our work’s ability to change human lives. Consequently we work not just smart, but also hard.
Growth mindset: We are eager to teach you new skills and invest in your continual development. But learning is hard work, so this is something we hope you’ll want to do.
Team orientation: We care for and watch out for each other. We’re humble individually, and go after big goals together.
Flexibility: We are flexible in our tasks and do whatever is needed, ranging from lower-level tasks such as coordinating complicated schedules, to high-level work such as thinking through corporate strategy.
What We Offer:
deeplearning.ai offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, a 401(k) plan, a monthly education stipend, untracked PTO and much more.
At deeplearning.ai, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. deeplearning.ai believes that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Selection for employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
You must already have, or be able to obtain, authorization to work in the United States.