Join the team working to make AI education accessible to the entire world
Project Manager (Contract - Remote) Global
- Manage the process of course development / maintenance. You will be responsible for managing the course development process end-to-end for a cross-functional remote global team.
- Track progress and course-correct when necessary. You will be responsible for using project management software to track the progress of individual tasks against timelines, as well as using such tools to spot problems ahead of time and make adjustments, escalate, and coordinate cross-functionally as appropriate.
- Ensure communication across teams. You will be responsible for tracking how our product team deliverables and dependencies affect other stakeholders including partnerships, marketing and external collaborators.
- Lead regular team meetings. You will be responsible for scheduling, leading and summarizing meetings as well as escalating key insights or findings to senior leadership.
- 2+ years work experience with project management.
- Experience with project management tools such as Jira, Smartsheets, or Google Sheets.
- Demonstrated ability to work with teams and manage complex projects end-to-end.
- A knack for anticipating the unforeseen and being the first to raise a flag to stakeholders when slippage in deliverables puts deadlines at risk.
- Reliable, persistent, detail oriented and organized.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Previous experience and a familiarity with the processes, roles and tasks associated with managing the development of online courses.
- Previous experience working with a remote international team.Familiarity with software engineering lifecycle.
- Familiarity with Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning.
- Comfortable working in Pacific Standard Time.
QA Team Lead Global
- Lead a diverse team both as a people manager and tactical driver of success
- Develop and deploy process and strategies to enhance our learner experience
- Build and maintain relationships with learners, mentors, and alpha testers
- Lead key data-driven initiatives to strengthen the product for the learner
- 3+ years in quality assurance / user experience 2+ years management experience
- Demonstrated ability to collect, organize and use data to make decisions quickly in a highly ambiguous environment
- Experience with Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning
- Skilled at adding structure while optimizing for efficiency with growing and developing teams
- Ability to motivate and activate key players in the community to support the learner experience
- Superior spoken and written communication skills in English
- Experience with public-facing messaging and communication
- Experience with DeepLearning.AI courses / Online education
- Experience with higher education
- Previous experience working with a remote international team
- Comfortable with working at least partially on U.S. Pacific timezone business hours
Senior Partnerships Manager United States
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Create and execute a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management. You will be responsible for researching potential partners, conducting outreach, generating interest in working with us, and identifying the right personnel to bring to the table.
- Negotiate and close partnership agreements. You will also lead our efforts to describe the benefits of working with DeepLearning.AI, move partners toward an agreement, execute nuanced deal negotiations and close agreements efficiently.
- Serve as overall account executive for our partnerships. You will be responsible for managing the relationship through execution of the collaboration, and maintain our relationships with partners. As the relationship matures, you will also be responsible for growing partnerships to deeper additional course creation, marketing, or other collaborations.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders across the DLAI team as well as partner liaisons to ensure close alignment on contracts before, during and after deal sign. Support all aspects of partnership go-to-market, ensuring that both parties hit their respective timelines prior, during, and after launch
Here’s the background you should have:
- 5+ years of experience in business development or partnerships
- Proven success in cultivating, negotiating, and growing partnerships across a variety of verticals
- Strong analytical, intellectual curiosity, and partnering skills
- Demonstrated ability to independently and logically frame a problem, provide the analysis required to answer the question, and drive the resolution
- Ability to execute in an evolving, ambiguous, and fast-paced environment
- Expertise in stakeholder management and experience collaborating with cross-functional teams (Product, Marketing, Legal, etc.)
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills and are effective at delivering executive-level presentations
Bonus if you have:
- Previous experience doing business development in the ed-tech industry
- Previous experience in the AI space.
What you get working with us:
- Being part of a world-class team that’s trying to change the world
- Working across cultural and geographical lines alongside our offices in different parts of the world.
- Ability to learn from a number of marketing subject matter experts
- A culture of life-long learning supported with monthly stipend for professional development
- The opportunity to be exceptionally creative with your high impact ideas
We hope you will fit well with our team’s culture:
- Strong work ethic. All of us believe in our work’s ability to change human lives, and consequently, work not just smart, but also hard.
- Growth mindset. We are eager to teach you new skills and invest in your continual development. But learning is hard work, so this is something we hope you’ll want to do.
- Team oriented. We care and watch out for each other. We’re humble individually and go after big goals together.
- Flexibility. You should be flexible in your tasks and do whatever is needed, ranging from lower-level tasks like scheduling to high level recruiting strategy.
What we offer:
- DeepLearning.AI offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, a 401(k) plan, a monthly education stipend, flexible PTO and much more.
Senior Technical Curriculum Developer (Palo Alto, CA or Remote) United States
- Partner with world-class AI experts to build cutting edge courses.
- Be the instructional design expert that will train and support subject matter experts to help them create effective learning experiences and deliver high-quality content.
- Collaborate in the development and testing of course content, including creating learner projects, code exercises, quizzes, scripts, storyboards and graphics.
- Work closely with a production and visual design team to record videos, add visual design and deliver high-quality multimedia content to support the curriculum.
- Review the work of others and provide constructive feedback on the quality of static content and video as well as code exercises.
- Add all course materials to the online platform and manage user testing and feedback implementation before launch of new courses.
- Knowledge of instructional design best practices as well as experience designing and teaching technical courses.
- Technical background in math and programming at a level sufficient to teach an introductory course in machine learning.
- Bachelors in STEM / AI / CS or equivalent industry experience in areas like software development, machine learning or data science.
- Excellent communicator and team player with an ability to author and edit high-quality written content in English.
- Previous experience developing online asynchronous curriculum in the areas of AI, machine learning, data science, robotics or similar.
- Masters or PhD in STEM / AI / CS or related field.
- Industry experience as a data scientist, machine learning engineer or similar.
- Strong work ethic: All of us believe in our work’s ability to change human lives. Consequently we work not just smart, but also hard.
- Growth mindset: We are eager to teach you new skills and invest in your continual development. But learning is hard work, so this is something we hope you’ll want to do.
- Team orientation: We care for and watch out for each other. We’re humble individually, and go after big goals together.
- Flexibility: We are flexible in our tasks and do whatever is needed to get the job done, including the dirty work. Day to day activities on our team could range from lower-level tasks such as script and slide design or writing code, to high-level work such as thinking through corporate strategy.
What We Offer
- DeepLearning.AI offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, a 401(k) plan, a monthly education stipend, untracked PTO and much more.