Community

Need help regarding...

Share:

Need help regarding AR based game  

RSS

atif624
(@atif624)
03/07/2019 1:05 am  

I am working on a game in which user will take a picture and a AR based game activity will start. Now I have different assets and templates already made which are used to generate different games. I want to use user experience, user likes/dislikes, score, speed, location to generate a better game. I have user attributes with me and game assets with me. All I need now is to automate game generation using user attributes. I don't know how to move forward with this? which models can be used? how can dataset be made and even if its needed because I can think of using gensim for topic modelling and choosing similar assets? I am a freshie to all this therefore, please guide. If anyone has any similar project, do share!

Thanks

Share:

We use cookies to collect information about our website and how users interact with it. We’ll use this information solely to improve the site. You are agreeing to consent to our use of cookies if you click ‘OK’. All information we collect using cookies will be subject to and protected by our Privacy Policy, which you can view here.

OK

Working

Please Login or Register