Pair Programming with a Large Language Model
In Collaboration With
Free for a limited time
- Use LLMs to simplify your code and become a more productive software engineer
- Reduce technical debt by explaining and documenting a complex existing code base
- Get free access to the PaLM API for use throughout the course
What you’ll learn in this course
AI pair programming is being rapidly adopted by developers to help with tasks across the tech stack, from catching bugs to quickly inserting entire code snippets.
Learn how LLMs can enhance, debug, and document your code in this new course built in collaboration with Google.
Get free access to Google’s PaLM API and get hands-on experience that you can apply to your own projects. You’ll learn how to use an LLM in pair programming to:
- Simplify and improve your code
- Write test cases
- Debug and refactor your code
- Explain and document any complex code written in any coding language
Who should join?
Anyone with basic Python knowledge interested in using LLMs for pair programming.
Want to learn more about Generative AI?
Keep learning with updates on curated AI news, courses, and events, as well as Andrew’s thoughts from DeepLearning.AI!