How Business Thinkers Can Start Building AI Plugins With Semantic Kernel
In Collaboration With
Free for a limited time
- Learn Microsoft’s open source orchestrator, the Semantic Kernel
- Develop your business planning and analysis skills while leveraging AI tools
- Advance your skills in LLMs by using memories, connectors, chains, and more
What you’ll learn in this course
Large Language Models (LLMs) are enabling coders and non-coders to build new kinds of applications that harness the power of AI. In this course, you’ll learn how to use and create with Microsoft’s open source orchestrator, Semantic Kernel. Along the way you’ll gain skills in getting the most out of LLMs developing prompts, semantic functions, vector databases and using an LLM for planning.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Develop sophisticated business applications using LLM’s
- Leverage common LLM building blocks such as memories, connectors, chains and planners
- Utilize the open source orchestrator, the Semantic Kernel, in your applications
Using an orchestration SDK such as Semantic Kernel means you can avoid having to learn APIs for each individual AI service, and build integrations that can always stay up to date with the latest advances in AI research rather than solutions that quickly get outdated. Through this course, you’ll have all you need to take full advantage of this powerful open source tool.
Who should join?
Everyone who wants to learn Semantic Kernel. Recommended skills are basic Python, and an understanding of an Application Programming Interface (API). Familiarity with what a Software Design Kit (SDK) is will be helpful, but not required.
Want to learn more about Generative AI?
Keep learning with updates on curated AI news, courses, events, as well as Andrew’s thoughts from DeepLearning.AI!