LangChain for LLM Application Development
In Collaboration With
Harrison Chase, Andrew Ng
Free for a limited time
- Learn LangChain directly from the creator of the framework, Harrison Chase
- Apply LLMs to your proprietary data to build personal assistants and specialized chatbots
- Use agents, chained calls, and memories to expand your use of LLMs
What you’ll learn in this course
In LangChain for LLM Application Development, you will gain essential skills in expanding the use cases and capabilities of language models in application development using the LangChain framework.
In this course you will learn and get experience with the following topics:
- Models, Prompts and Parsers: calling LLMs, providing prompts and parsing the response
- Memories for LLMs: memories to store conversations and manage limited context space
- Chains: creating sequences of operations
- Question Answering over Documents: apply LLMs to your proprietary data and use case requirements
- Agents: explore the powerful emerging development of LLM as reasoning agents.
At the end of the course, you will have a model that can serve as a starting point for your own exploration of diffusion models for your applications.
This one-hour course, instructed by the creator of LangChain Harrison Chase as well as Andrew Ng will vastly expand the possibilities for leveraging powerful language models, where you can now create incredibly robust applications in a matter of hours.
Who should join?
LangChain for LLM Application Development is a beginner-friendly course. Basic Python knowledge will help you get the most out of this course.
Want to learn more about Generative AI?
Keep learning with updates on curated AI news, courses, events, as well as Andrew’s thoughts from DeepLearning.AI!