Building Generative AI Applications with Gradio
In Collaboration With
Free for a limited time
- Learn how to create and demo machine learning applications quickly.
- Build your own image generation, image captioning, and text-summarization apps.
- Share your app with teammates, beta testers, and more on Hugging Face Spaces.
What you’ll learn in this course
Join our new short course, Building Generative AI Applications with Gradio! Learn from Apolinário Passos, Machine Learning Art Engineer at Hugging Face.
What you’ll do:
- With a few lines of code, create a user-friendly app (usable for non-coders) to take input text, summarize it with an open-source large language model, and display the summary.
- Create an app that allows the user to upload an image, which uses an image to text (image captioning) to describe the uploaded image, and display both the image and the caption in the app.
- Create an app that takes text and generates an image with a diffusion model, then displays the generated image within the app.
- Combine what you learned in the previous two lessons: Upload an image, caption the image, and use the caption to generate a new image.
- Create an interface to chat with an open source LLM using Falcon, the best-ranking open source LLM on the Open LLM Leaderboard.
By the end of the course, you’ll gain the practical knowledge to rapidly build interactive apps and demos to validate your project and ship faster
Who should join?
Anyone who has basic Python knowledge and wants to learn to quickly build and share apps and demos using Gradio!
Course access is free for a limited time during the DeepLearning.AI learning platform beta!
Want to learn more about Generative AI?
Keep learning with updates on curated AI news, courses, events, as well as Andrew’s thoughts from DeepLearning.AI!