What is feasible wi...

Share:

What is feasible with machine learning and object detection?  

RSS

aerasbaigzzz
(@aerasbaigzzz)
03/09/2019 6:01 am  

Hi, my name is Aeras. 

I wanted to find if it's possible to know which and how many times an object (assuming it was trained) was detected using an open-source tool like TensorFlow/darknet or any other. Then sort those images or video to a folder assigned to them?

I would appreciate it if someone could direct me to into the right direction of tools or readings where I can learn this from.

Thank you

Mo Rebaie
(@mo-rebaie)
Estimable Member
18/09/2019 5:05 am  

Hello @aerasbaigzzz,

Object Detection algorithm can be automated and detect things on images and videos in a continuous manner.

You can take the 4th course of the Deep Learning Specialization by deeplearning.ai at Coursera taught by Andrew Ng, I found that it's the best resource to learn CNNs and Object detection:

Convolutional Neural Networks

M.R

ReplyQuote
PeterBruce
(@peterbruce)
15/01/2020 2:02 am  
Posted by: @aerasbaigzzz

Hi, my name is Aeras. 

I wanted to find if it's possible to know which and how many times an object (assuming it was trained) was detected using an open-source tool like TensorFlow/darknet or any other. Then sort those images or video to a folder assigned to them?

I would appreciate it if someone could direct me to into the right direction of tools or readings where I can learn this from.

Thank you

The iterative aspect of machine learning is important because as models are exposed to new data, they are able to independently adapt. They learn from previous computations to produce reliable, repeatable decisions and results. It's a science that's not new – but one that has gained fresh momentum.

ReplyQuote
deeplearning1000
(@deeplearning1000)
18/02/2020 10:50 am  

Hi there,

I was searching the same question you have asked.

Maybe this source can be useful to you.

<a title="More FAQ About Deep Learning" href=" removed link " target="true">More FAQ About Deep Learning

Greetings

Jacky,

This post was modified 7 months ago by deeplearning1000

ReplyQuote
Share:

We use cookies to collect information about our website and how users interact with it. We’ll use this information solely to improve the site. You are agreeing to consent to our use of cookies if you click ‘OK’. All information we collect using cookies will be subject to and protected by our Privacy Policy, which you can view here.

OK

Please Login or Register