Community

Deep Learner Spotlights  

RSS

Andrea Lim
(@andrea)
Active Member Admin
03/10/2018 12:04 pm  

How do you apply what you learned in the Deep Learning Specialization in your current role/project?

Andrea

ReplyQuote
QuantumEnt
(@quantument)
22/01/2019 12:24 pm  
Hi Andrea, I have completed Deep Learning Specialization Courses and Prof. Andrew Ng's Machine Learning Coursera course which were very helpful in launching two products: an iPhone app for the person who has low vision or is blind, and another one for farmers in optimizing their crop yield and disease management. 

I would love to share my experience with others who have an idea for a product and are interested in using Deeplearning.ai courses to turn that idea into an AI-based product. 

I have prepared a draft describing my experience and can share it with you if you think it would be helpful to other learners and promoting deeplearning.ai's mission.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

ReplyQuote
nareshkumar
(@nareshkumar)
30/01/2019 3:37 am  

The deep learning market is estimated to be valued at USD 3.18 Billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 18.16 Billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 41.7% between 2018 and 2023. Know more visit: https://tinyurl.com/ycsrjd7n

ReplyQuote
omidwa
(@omidwa)
02/02/2019 12:29 am  
I would love to share my experience with others who have an idea for a product and are interested in using Deeplearning.ai courses to turn that idea into an AI-based product.  تجهیزات فست فود

ReplyQuote
Mo Rebaie
(@mo-rebaie)
Eminent Member
16/04/2019 5:12 pm  

Hello everybody, 

Deep Learning is essential to start your journey in AI, the Deep Learning Specialization includes all the concepts and ideas with real-world exercises that allow learners to start building projects in Deep Learning.

For me, after I accomplished this specialization, I became able to build and develop various AI systems in computer vision such as Object detection and Speech recognition and NLP techniques.

I was surprised by many job opportunities and received a lot of job offerings in my region! 

M.R

ReplyQuote
Share:
Subscribe to our newsletter

We use cookies to collect information about our website and how users interact with it. We’ll use this information solely to improve the site. You are agreeing to consent to our use of cookies if you click ‘OK’. All information we collect using cookies will be subject to and protected by our Privacy Policy, which you can view here.

OK

Working

Please Login or Register