DL TensorFlow speci...

Share:

DL TensorFlow specialization ML into Matlab enough  

RSS

Franck_ML76
(@fpaulet)
22/05/2019 1:10 pm  

Hello,

I completed the ML training in Matlab. Can I pursue the DL Tensorflow specialization in Python one right away ? Or should I take an intermediate / transition to Python course first ? I don't mind working 3-4 hours more than the program tells the first few weeks to account for the fact that I have no Python background.

So what should I do:

1 - Take the DL Tensorflow spec right away ?

2 - Take a Python specific before ?

jimmy kumar ahalpara
(@jimmy-kumar-ahalpara)
15/06/2019 10:38 pm  

HI, 

If you are ready to work more, surely you can learn Python. I prefer you give something around 1 or 2 weeks dedicated to just python if you are new. Its really easy to learn and there are many good resources out there.

ReplyQuote
Mo Rebaie
(@mo-rebaie)
Estimable Member
18/07/2019 8:07 am  

Hello Frank, it depends on your coding skills, based on my experience I realized that coding with Python is much easier than any other language, so if you have advanced skills with Matlab coding, I recommend you to learn only the basics of implementing models using "Tensorflow" in Python, then directly start the Tensorflow specialization.

M.R

ReplyQuote
Share:

We use cookies to collect information about our website and how users interact with it. We’ll use this information solely to improve the site. You are agreeing to consent to our use of cookies if you click ‘OK’. All information we collect using cookies will be subject to and protected by our Privacy Policy, which you can view here.

OK

Working

Please Login or Register