Community

What are the tradit...

Share:

What are the traditional educational approaches to learn machine learning?  

RSS

Andrea Lim
(@andrea)
Active Member Admin
18/09/2018 6:56 pm  

What are the best schools, degrees, or electives to learn ML? 

Andrea

Melvin C
(@melvin-c)
27/09/2018 10:05 am  

What I realized when taking my first ML course in university (called "Machine Learning: Algorithms and Theory") is that there is lots and lots math. Not that I don't enjoy math, but coming from a computer science bachelor degree with like 2 or 3 math courses, there was just so much that I've never heard of. The course was for both math and computer science students and math students had a much easier time. Of course I had a bit of an easier time doing the programming exercises, but they where the smaller part.

That being said, it was a very theory heavy course and I think if you want to apply ML the deep undestanding of all the underlying math is not necessary, the basics needed are not that hard. So in this perspective I would say computer science knowledge is more useful to be able to plan and execute larger software projects. But when going in the research direction, definitly be fit in math!

ReplyQuote
Mo Rebaie
(@mo-rebaie)
Eminent Member
19/04/2019 3:10 am  

Hello,

I'm a Mathematician, when I started my journey in AI, I realized that Mathematics & Computer Science educational field is helpful to rapidly learn Machine Learning and gain technical skills.

It's a postulate that AI technologies have a huge impact across industries, so anyone who is passionate about AI can learn Machine Learning from basics even if this person doesn't have any previous skills, also I believe that AI is a continuous journey, once a person start, will never stop learning!

M.R

ReplyQuote
mani123
(@mani123)
19/04/2019 6:11 am  

Machine learning is a technique of data analysis that automates analytical model building. Using algorithms that iteratively learn from data, machine learning allows computers to find hidden insights without being explicitly programmed where to look. CETPA INFOTECH provides best machine learning training in Delhi. Machine learning is an application of artificial intelligence (AI) that offers the systems the ability to automatically learn and improve from experience without being explicitly programmed. Machine learning focuses on the development of computer programs that can access data and use it learn for themselves.

ReplyQuote
sritaa
(@sritaa)
19/05/2019 11:21 pm  

While there’s not a day that goes by without machine learning, deep learning, and artificial intelligence mentioned in the news, these fields have been around for decades. However, if you move past the self-driving cars and digital assistants, you’ll discover that most of what’s being applied today is traditional.

In this context, traditional means the things that we have been doing for years and is often the foundation for more cutting edge Best Machine Learning Training in Noida. Below, we will go over four types of machine learning techniques that are considered as traditional machine learning. 

Clustering

Regression

Market Basket Analysis

ReplyQuote
Share:
Subscribe to our newsletter

We use cookies to collect information about our website and how users interact with it. We’ll use this information solely to improve the site. You are agreeing to consent to our use of cookies if you click ‘OK’. All information we collect using cookies will be subject to and protected by our Privacy Policy, which you can view here.

OK

Working

Please Login or Register