Community

Copy mechanism in s...

Share:

Copy mechanism in seq2seq learning  

RSS

BalazsSzalontai
(@balazsszalontai)
18/07/2019 1:02 am  

Copy mechanism seems to be such an important and interesting topic when it comes to NLP and seq2seq models, but I can barely find anything about it. More specifically about it's usage.

My task I have been trying to solve for weeks now: A seq2seq task... I have some lines of text as the input and then a 3 token-long text as the output, and those words are always a copy of one of the tokens from the input text. 

I have found a project called CopyNet on github. I think that could be the solution, but I can't get it working... 

I would be helped out by anything, but the best would be some example code where I could understand how to use something like that. I'm using keras.

This topic was modified 7 months ago by BalazsSzalontai

Share:

We use cookies to collect information about our website and how users interact with it. We’ll use this information solely to improve the site. You are agreeing to consent to our use of cookies if you click ‘OK’. All information we collect using cookies will be subject to and protected by our Privacy Policy, which you can view here.

OK

Please Login or Register