ChatGPT Prompt Engineering for Developers
In Collaboration With
Beginner to Advanced
Isa Fulford, Andrew Ng
Free for a limited time
- Learn prompt engineering best practices for application development
- Discover new ways to use LLMs, including how to build your own custom chatbot
- Gain hands-on practice writing and iterating on prompts yourself using the OpenAI API
What you’ll learn in this course
- Summarizing (e.g., summarizing user reviews for brevity)
- Inferring (e.g., sentiment classification, topic extraction)
- Transforming text (e.g., translation, spelling & grammar correction)
- Expanding (e.g., automatically writing emails)
In partnership with OpenAI
We are excited to collaborate with OpenAI in offering this course, designed to help developers effectively utilize LLMs. This course reflects the latest understanding of best practices for using prompts for the latest LLM models.
Who should join?
ChatGPT Prompt Engineering for Developers is beginner-friendly. Only a basic understanding of Python is needed. But it is also suitable for advanced machine learning engineers wanting to approach the cutting-edge of prompt engineering and use LLMs.
Generative AI offers many opportunities for AI engineers to build, in minutes or hours, powerful applications that previously would have taken days or weeks. I’m excited about sharing these best practices to enable many more people to take advantage of these revolutionary new capabilities.
– Andrew Ng
Want to learn more about Generative AI?
Keep learning with updates on curated AI news, courses, events, as well as Andrew’s thoughts from DeepLearning.AI!