Machine Learning Yearning
AI is transforming numerous industries. Machine Learning Yearning, a free ebook from Andrew Ng, teaches you how to structure Machine Learning projects.
This book is focused not on teaching you ML algorithms, but on how to make ML algorithms work. After reading Machine Learning Yearning, you will be able to:
- Prioritize the most promising directions for an AI project
- Diagnose errors in a machine learning system
- Build ML in complex settings, such as mismatched training/ test sets
- Set up an ML project to compare to and/or surpass human- level performance
- Know when and how to apply end-to-end learning, transfer learning, and multi-task learning.