Telerik Reporting V...

Share:

Telerik Reporting VS Tableau  

RSS

Lianamelissa
(@lianamelissa)
22/05/2019 11:48 pm  

Hi all,

I'm not getting any relevant result when Googling this Telerik Reporting VS Tableau, may be because these two are completely different in what they do. But they both can be used to create reports, then why no one is comparing them? I don't know....

The only thing which I'm not sure about is whether Telerik Reporting do BI stuff or not, which Tableau seems to be a popular tool for. Can someone please tell:

• Does Telerik Reporting support BI like Tableau does? I found an old blog from 2009, but nothing new about this topic.
  • If no, then what BI (Business Intelligence) features which Telerik Reporting does not support?
  • If yes, then which one will be a better choice Telerik Reporting or Tableau?

Thanks You.

Mo Rebaie
(@mo-rebaie)
Estimable Member
02/08/2019 1:21 pm  

Hello @lianamelissa

I'll give you my point of view based on my previous experience, Telerik Reporting had been created to add reports to any cloud platform, but it doesn't support BI like Tableau, the reason is that Tableau is becoming the most powerful growing Data Visualization tool used for BI, and for sure Tableau is better than Telerik Reporting, if you trust my words, you will thank me then 🙂

Hope that I provided you with a useful comment!

M.R

ReplyQuote
Share:

We use cookies to collect information about our website and how users interact with it. We’ll use this information solely to improve the site. You are agreeing to consent to our use of cookies if you click ‘OK’. All information we collect using cookies will be subject to and protected by our Privacy Policy, which you can view here.

OK

Working

Please Login or Register