Meet the deeplearning.ai team!  

Page 2 / 2 Prev
  RSS

mehran97_r
(@mehran97_r)
13/12/2018 2:17 am  

Hi
I'm Mehran
just want to say thank you for this great job.

and a question
is there any Telegram group for this community?

ReplyQuote
charlene
(@charlene)
15/01/2019 9:22 pm  

Hey Everybody! I’m Charlene, the Recruiting Coordinator at deeplearning.ai! I majored in Communication at Saint Mary’s College of California and found an interest in HR/Recruiting, specifically in tech. I enjoy recruiting because I love meeting and interacting with new people. At deeplearning.ai, I have the opportunity to work with the best in the industry and provide you with a positive candidate experience. Feel free to reach out with any comments or questions!  

ReplyQuote
rashmi
(@rashmi)
08/02/2019 2:44 am  

Greetings!

This is Rashmi from Bangalore India. Currently i'm working as a automation engineer in Oracle company. I'm very interested in learning AI. Could you please suggest me from where should i start AI course as a beginner? I have basic of core java and AWS cloud computing knoweldge. Kindly help me in shaping my career 🙂

Thanks a lot Rashmi

ReplyQuote
tedgreenwald
(@tedgreenwald)
New Member Admin
20/03/2019 10:48 am  

Hello all,

I'm Ted Greenwald, editorial manager at deeplearning.ai, where I'll be producing articles, videos, and other resources to help deep learners reach the next level. It’s an honor join deeplearning.ai’s effort to inform and inspire new generations of AI professionals! 

I spent my early years in the Washington, DC, suburbs and lived in New York City for a decade before arriving the Bay Area to write about the digital revolution. Since then, I’ve covered technology and business for the Wall Street Journal, Wired, MIT Technology Review, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, and others. Outside the office, I love to hike and play guitar and piano.

I'm eager to know what topics you'd like to read about. Questions about how to build a career, the most exciting AI products, people you're curious about, techniques you'd like to understand better -- or anything else that comes to mind. Let me know!

ReplyQuote
rashmi
(@rashmi)
20/03/2019 11:20 pm  

Hello Ted Greenwald,

Nice to hear. I would like to see your articles, videos.

Currently I'm learning Machine learning slowly. One thing is, i would like to apply for AI roles after learning AI and Machine learning, Industry or company HR would ask relevant experience. They don't consider our our own project experience it seems. Kindly suggest me how to build my career for AI and apply for the same?

Thanks

Rashmi

Bangalore, India.

ReplyQuote
Ankit Kumar
(@ankkumar)
21/03/2019 7:59 pm  

Hi, I am Ankit, a mobile developer who loves ML. Thanks a ton for giving such a wonderful platform to know the deeplearning.ai team.

Ankit Kumar

ReplyQuote
manishap
(@manishap)
02/04/2019 3:43 am  

Hello All,

I am Manisha . I have experience in Global Process Management, Business Analysis, Service Design , Process Design, Solution Design and Project Management. I recently completed the "AI for everyone " course. This is my first step in the field of AI. My aim is to use my experience and upskill myself in AI and Machine Learning , so that I can drive improvements in the current business model. 

Hi @Kian , can you advise what should be my next step . What courses should a  Business Analyst / Process Manager look at ?

Also , if you already know someone who is working in such a profile , would you be able to share the details .

Thanks in advance for you time !

Regards,

Manisha

www.linkedin.com/in/manishakpunwani

ReplyQuote
Mo Rebaie
(@mo-rebaie)
Eminent Member
04/04/2019 7:13 am  

Hello everyone, I'm Mo Rebaie from Lebanon, my academic background is BS in pure Mathematics & computer science, and BS in management information systems (MIS), I love mathematical algorithms since I was a child.

I was inspired by Ali Rebaie (www.alirebaie.com) who is one of the well-known figures in the domain and follows his approach on applying the anthropological perspective to solve current AI's challenges.

I then started my journey through taking the courses taught by Sir Andrew Ng on Coursera and following his latest news, and I'm motivated a lot by deeplearning.ai that empowers me to continue my hard work in developing deep learning algorithms for prototypes at the AI Anthropology Research Labs.

I'm proud to be a member at deeplearning.ai, thank tou for sharing your experience with all learners worldwide.

Regards,

Mo.

M.R

ReplyQuote
willsmith
(@willsmith)
New Member Admin
22/04/2019 10:14 am  

Hi Guys, my name is William Smith. I recently joined deeplearning.ai as our new Digital Markting Manager. I’m excited about diving into data to find out more about our community and our environment. What I’m really excited about is the almost unlimited possibilities of AI and the great stories that gives us to tell. Almost every industry I look at has a cool example of machine learning making things more efficient and increasing the capabilities of companies and people. My academic background is in Poli Sci and in Marketing, so I have a fondness for statistics. I was born and raised in the East Bay, and I’m proud to call the Bay Area my home.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2 Prev
Share:
Subscribe to our newsletter

We use cookies to collect information about our website and how users interact with it. We’ll use this information solely to improve the site. You are agreeing to consent to our use of cookies if you click ‘OK’. All information we collect using cookies will be subject to and protected by our Privacy Policy, which you can view here.

OK

Working

Please Login or Register