Community

Looking for people ...

Share:

Looking for people to collaborate with on machine learning projects and seeking advice from career machine learning/data science engineers  

RSS

varsha.n.bhat
(@varsha-n-bhat)
16/04/2019 4:32 pm  

Hi,

I recently completed the Deep Learning specialization from coursera. I am attempting to work on projects/competitions on Kaggle and it has been an uphill struggle. I live in the bay area and would love to find someone to collaborate with on Kaggle projects 🙂

Also, I would love some advice from those who are currently working as Data Scientists/Machine Learning engineers on how to fill the gap between what you learn on the course and what the industry expects.

Thanks!

Mo Rebaie
(@mo-rebaie)
Estimable Member
17/04/2019 1:42 am  

Hello Varsha, I'm ready for any help, and I suggest to create a team on kaggle as members of deeplearning.ai, feel free to send your LinkedIn account to connect.

M.R

ReplyQuote
sritaa
(@sritaa)
18/05/2019 5:30 am  

Hello!!

Greetings of the day

Machine Learning and Deep learning has great resonance in the era of Technologies. I would like to recommend you the best machine learning training in Noida offers by the Industries Experts. They provide training on live projects so that you can be master yourself in machine learning and easily get placed in any company.

ReplyQuote
savithabinu
(@savithabinu)
19/05/2019 11:09 pm  

Great one, I am ready to help you. Doing projects will help you to learn more interest topics in current innovations. Never give up.

RPA Training in Chennai | Machine Learning course in Chennai

ReplyQuote
spendyala
(@spendyala)
20/05/2019 1:07 am  

Hello, I live in bay area too, and looking forward for someone who can start on kaggle projects. We can do at a coffee shop.

ReplyQuote
Mo Rebaie
(@mo-rebaie)
Estimable Member
02/08/2019 1:26 pm  

So let's gather our team!

I created a workplace on Slack to collaborate and communicate about any upcoming Kaggle project, so let's start!

Kindly send your Kaggle users and your email addresses to start adding you, then we will introduce ourselves in the Slack channel that I'll invite you to join it!

M.R

ReplyQuote
Mo Rebaie
(@mo-rebaie)
Estimable Member
18/09/2019 5:28 am  

Thank you all for sharing.

I'm ready anytime to collaborate and share learning with others.

M.R

ReplyQuote
Share:

We use cookies to collect information about our website and how users interact with it. We’ll use this information solely to improve the site. You are agreeing to consent to our use of cookies if you click ‘OK’. All information we collect using cookies will be subject to and protected by our Privacy Policy, which you can view here.

OK

Working

Please Login or Register