Community

Could AI be used to...

Share:

Could AI be used to diagnose illnesses within the healthcare setting i.e. medical diagnostics?  

RSS

Psychoticface
(@psychoticface)
17/05/2019 4:30 pm  

Hello all my name is James Pannell and I'm doing a university research paper on the usage of AI within the healthcare setting to diagnose illnesses and would highly value your opinions on some of the key issues / areas of controversy via the survey link:  https://forms.gle/sHk5Td96HXG7DcZk6  If you could please take part this would be excellent and very much appreciated. Each answer only needs a sentence or two and you don't have to know much about AI its mostly opinion-based thanks! Have a great day!

Topic Tags
Mo Rebaie
(@mo-rebaie)
Estimable Member
19/07/2019 8:15 am  

Hello Psychoticface, thank you for sharing.

I submitted my opinions, and I recommend others to review the insightful questions.

M.R

ReplyQuote
Share:

We use cookies to collect information about our website and how users interact with it. We’ll use this information solely to improve the site. You are agreeing to consent to our use of cookies if you click ‘OK’. All information we collect using cookies will be subject to and protected by our Privacy Policy, which you can view here.

OK

Working

Please Login or Register