Community

I want to get more ...

Share:

I want to get more information about courses  

RSS

Marylee96
(@noithatthienthan12)
22/03/2019 9:27 pm  

Hello, I'm new, and i don't know how i could get information about courses. Please tell me. Thankyou

Raj Shivakoti
(@raj-shivakoti)
03/04/2019 12:39 am  

Hello 

Honestly saying i really can't understand which Course information you want to get. Let me give you information about some Courses :

1. Data Science 

It is one of the hottest trend in the market .Because of the high demand Data Science Courses is a good choice at the present .

2. Python 

If you are interested in programming language then Pursuing Diploma in Python Courses will be the best option . It has very broad application in many technology like Data Science , AI.

3. SAS

Though SAS is expected to be outdated in the future , the present application of SAS makes me put SAS in the list as it will be a good choice to pursue SAS training courses.

ReplyQuote
Shivkumar
(@shivkumar)
03/04/2019 11:18 pm  

First you decide in which course you want to go because there may be many course like 

Python

Django 

Machine Learning 

Data Science and many more.

If you are interested for python Training course then this is a good decision because today it is more easy as compare to another languages and after few years it is more usable languages in IT industry. 

ReplyQuote
Shivkumar
(@shivkumar)
04/04/2019 6:59 am  

yes

ReplyQuote
Shivkumar
(@shivkumar)
05/04/2019 12:41 am  
Posted by: Shivkumar

First you decide in which course you want to go because there may be many course like 

Python

Django 

Machine Learning 

Data Science and many more.

If you are interested for Deep Learning course then this is a good decision because today it is more easy as compare to another languages and after few years it is more usable languages in IT industry. 

ReplyQuote
Mo Rebaie
(@mo-rebaie)
Eminent Member
11/04/2019 7:16 am  

Hello Marylee,

I recommend you to take at first the AI for everyone course taught by Andrew Ng at Coursera.

M.R

ReplyQuote
Share:
Subscribe to our newsletter

We use cookies to collect information about our website and how users interact with it. We’ll use this information solely to improve the site. You are agreeing to consent to our use of cookies if you click ‘OK’. All information we collect using cookies will be subject to and protected by our Privacy Policy, which you can view here.

OK

Working

Please Login or Register