Community

Access the notebook after completion of the course?  

RSS

hugos09109
(@hugos09109)
21/11/2018 11:49 am  

I've completed all 5 courses in the Deep Learning Specialization and obtained a certificate a while back, now I am trying to go back and review the material.  Coursera requires me to have active payment for the courses in order to view the assignments.  Is there a way to get the notebooks without paying again for the completed courses?

ReplyQuote
assafb
(@assafb)
22/11/2018 9:52 am  

There is a tedious way, I do not recall it however if a coursera cs guy says it's impossible it's incorrect, he's not informed, tell them:

1) There was a way though the menus above the notebook to open a linux-esque terminal and then you can tar the folders and download this tar, I went through it, if someone here remembers the details and can write it down it's great, if not, ask them to give you a step guide.

2) Perhaps if you insist enough perhaps someone will package the folders for you?

This post was modified 3 weeks ago by assafb

ReplyQuote
hugos09109
(@hugos09109)
22/11/2018 7:13 pm  

Thanks for the reply.

A friend of mine is currently taking the course, I'll see if you can zip it for me.  My biggest concern is the dependency and version of the different libraries used by the notebook, don't think those information can be obtained without going through rigorous effort.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Subscribe to our newsletter

We use cookies to collect information about our website and how users interact with it. We’ll use this information solely to improve the site. You are agreeing to consent to our use of cookies if you click ‘OK’. All information we collect using cookies will be subject to and protected by our Privacy Policy, which you can view here.

OK

Working

Please Login or Register