Community

RNN Sampling novel sequences with mixed types  

RSS

Soon
 Soon
(@soon)
08/10/2018 12:56 am  

Hi all,

I want to generate novel sequences with RNN similar to Char RNN in the programming assignment. The training examples would have shape (batch_size, Tx , 11).

The last dimension,11 = 10 (one hot representation representing 10 distinct actions) + 1(timestamp converted to minutes, an integer)

Therefore, on the output of the RNN, I would require 2 different parts, the first part being a softmax which predicts from the set of10 distinct actions, and a non-linear output which predicts the timestamp. 

I have 2 questions:

1. Is it possible to implement the 2 types of output in Keras or there's other way or framework.

2. I am using Keras. How to deal with variable input sequence length, Tx. Do I have to change how cost is calculated based every times the timesteps varied?

This topic was modified 2 months ago by Soon

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
Share:
Subscribe to our newsletter

We use cookies to collect information about our website and how users interact with it. We’ll use this information solely to improve the site. You are agreeing to consent to our use of cookies if you click ‘OK’. All information we collect using cookies will be subject to and protected by our Privacy Policy, which you can view here.

OK

Working

Please Login or Register