Mining patterns usi...

Share:

Mining patterns using a trained RNN model  

RSS

ekosman
(@ekosman)
05/04/2020 2:24 pm  

I trained a LSTM model that given a history of N characters it predicts the next character. In other words, this is a character-level text generator.

Since this is a character level model, I wonder if it could be used to define the vocabulary of the learned language. Can I find the words that exist in the corpus, like in pattern mining?

I thought about letting the model to generate words by giving it an initial state and some random input, and continue until it predicts a space or any other terminating character, but I'm looking for a better way since it doesn't perform very well. More over, I don't want to rely on criterions like terminating characters, because I want the word-mining task to be fully unsupervised.

Share:

We use cookies to collect information about our website and how users interact with it. We’ll use this information solely to improve the site. You are agreeing to consent to our use of cookies if you click ‘OK’. All information we collect using cookies will be subject to and protected by our Privacy Policy, which you can view here.

OK

Please Login or Register