Community

Choosing Hardware for Deep Learning Applications  

RSS

weso500
(@weso500)
24/03/2019 8:38 pm  

I am an undergraduate researcher at a US University. Recently I became involved in the field of deep learning through a research project that applied transfer learning to medical diagnosis.

Currently my lab utilizes a RTX 2080 GPU for all of our training needs. That said, recently we have obtained a grant that allows the purchase of deep learning hardware in the budget range of 15,000 to 20,000 dollars.

As I am relatively new to the field, I am looking for advice on the best platform to purchase for the price. I have researched some information on the Lambda Blade and Quadro systems, but honestly I have been inundated in all the possibilities. Future research to be done on this system will be varied, so it is not targeted at a specific application. Any input is appreciated.

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
GPU_oncloud
(@gpu_oncloud)
25/03/2019 11:05 am  

Hello!

How are you? is it mandatory for you to but hardware? 

We use the below mentioned service to access most of the requirements on cloud. 

https://gpuoncloud.com/

Let me know your feedback. Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Share:
Subscribe to our newsletter

We use cookies to collect information about our website and how users interact with it. We’ll use this information solely to improve the site. You are agreeing to consent to our use of cookies if you click ‘OK’. All information we collect using cookies will be subject to and protected by our Privacy Policy, which you can view here.

OK

Working

Please Login or Register