Community

Ai Music Composer  

RSS

geofila
(@geofila)
27/03/2019 6:44 am  

I am currently working on the construction and study of neural networks. So I was thinking if an algorithm like this could be able to generate music. For this reason I have created 3 different Ai models (a Feed Forward LSTM, an autoencoder and an autoencoder with attention) with different parameters (cell size) and with different training datasets (one form classical piano, one from guitar and one with both instruments) and I have created a game(on this link: https://polar-ridge-56749.herokuapp.com/ ) where you have to listen to pieces and try to figure out which one is made from a computer and which one from a human. All of the code is free on github. Separation in my opinion is not so simple. I look forward to see your results.

This topic was modified 4 weeks ago 2 times by geofila

ReplyQuote
Share:
Subscribe to our newsletter

We use cookies to collect information about our website and how users interact with it. We’ll use this information solely to improve the site. You are agreeing to consent to our use of cookies if you click ‘OK’. All information we collect using cookies will be subject to and protected by our Privacy Policy, which you can view here.

OK

Working

Please Login or Register