Join a deeplearning.ai AI Bootcamp
deeplearning.ai’s AI Bootcamp is a two-day intensive training program for engineers seeking to expand their skills and work in artificial intelligence. You will learn the steps required to build an end-to-end machine learning project:
- Structured and deep literature review of a specific field
- Collecting, cleaning, labelling and augmenting your own dataset
- Setting up an efficient and organized experimentation process
- Deployment of an AI product
- Structuring your machine learning project end-to-end
- Training a model for a real-world application
- Defining task-specific metrics to optimize in your experiments
- Performing error analysis to improve your models
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I expect?
Everyone who successfully completes the bootcamp will be awarded a certificate of completion and join the AI Bootcamp Alumni community.
Who should apply for the Bootcamp?
The most successful candidates will have experience with the following:
- Coding experience with Python, Java, or C++, at a level where you’re able to write a non-trivial program.
- Successful completion of (i) Andrew Ng’s Machine Learning MOOC on Coursera and (ii) deeplearning.ai’s Deep Learning Specialization on Coursera, or demonstrated completion of Machine Learning related courses.
- Demonstrated AI, data science and/or data analysis experience from previous internship, work experience, competitions, or publications.
- Demonstrated software engineering experience from previous internships, work experience, coding competitions, or publications.
- Solid CS foundation (including but not limited to Operating Systems, Computer Networks, Database, etc.)
- If you are currently a student, we will prioritize those who are close to their graduation.
When is the Bootcamp?
We accept applications and schedule bootcamps on a rolling basis. If selected, we will be in contact to determine which Bootcamp works best with your schedule.
Each AI Bootcamp is a two-day program; it is full-time and in-person. No remote option is available at this time.